Sunday, January 24, 2021

Delighted


 Its another round of weekend sales and I barely came out of it alive lol 😝 I mean its soooo hard choosing which store to rush into first to get those cheap, pretty and quality makes from all the amazing stores participating in the weekend sales this weekend yays! 


❤❤Featured Sponsors❤❤

❤Piece of Me❤ 
POM - Abel Earrings @ Mainstore
available in 2 versions thats sold separately
only in Gold




❤Happy Weekend Sale Item❤

Rowne - Noe Split Bodysuit
Available in 10 colors
60L each @ Rowne Mainstore 


❤Fifty Linden Friday Item❤

Tetra - Dina denim skirt
comes with a HUD to customize belt, buckle and panty


❤So Kawaii Sundays Item❤

Kuni - Lilith Hair
color pack and style HUD sold separately




❤Other Credits:❤

Head: Lelutka - Lilly

Body: Maitreya - Lara 


 See you ladies on my next post!❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lush Green

  The previous weekend sales brought us an abundance of quality and cheap items and I went cray cray ahahahaaha idk about you girls but I ha...