Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Lush Green

 

The previous weekend sales brought us an abundance of quality and cheap items and I went cray cray ahahahaaha idk about you girls but I had my purse and my allowance wiped off! lolol 

❤❤Featured Sponsor:❤❤

❤Piece of Me❤ 

POM - Abel Dangle Earrings in Gold @ Mainstore
Available in in 2 versions (Dangle, Stud)



❤Happy Weekend Sale Items❤

Rowne - Trimoxa Tribal Top in Emerald
Isa Bralette Set in Pearl
60L each @ Rowne Mainstore 


❤So Kawaii Sundays Item❤

Kuni - Duda Hair
color pack and style HUD sold separately


❤Other Credits:❤

Head: Lelutka - Lilly

Body: Maitreya - Lara 

Lip Tint: IDTTY - Main Chic 6


 See you ladies on my next post!❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lush Green

  The previous weekend sales brought us an abundance of quality and cheap items and I went cray cray ahahahaaha idk about you girls but I ha...