Sunday, January 10, 2021

Cuddle Buddies


The weather has been cold, even at my part of the world (where it never EVER snows) 😁 This weekend I was inspired by the cold, cuddle weather yays 😍

❤❤Featured Sponsors❤❤

❤ BLUME❤ 
Blume - Feel Pretty Headband
available in 8 colors

❤  LUNE POSES ❤ 
Lune Poses - Bento Muse N2 Pose Pack @ Vanity Event
with 5 static poses, mirror poses and pose stand 

❤Piece of Me❤ 
POM - Malaya Earrings @ Mainstore
available in Gold only


❤ The Saturday Sale Item: ❤

Fashionably Dead - Romantic Sweats Set in Wine @ Fd Mainstore
Peaches - Bae's Journal @ Peaches Mainstore

❤Other Credits:❤

Head: Lelutka - Lilly

Body: Maitreya - Lara 

Hair: Stealthic - Vesper


 See you ladies on my next post!❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lush Green

  The previous weekend sales brought us an abundance of quality and cheap items and I went cray cray ahahahaaha idk about you girls but I ha...