Sunday, November 1, 2020

Generous Souls

 

Happy Halloween everyone!

I sooo love holidays! Not just for the festive air but also because of how generous people can be during this times. Thank you creators who goes over and above with their gifts 😍😘

❤GIFTS ❤

❤Truth - Forever

Join the VIP group (with fee)

❤Ison - Julie Leather Harness and Katie Harness skirt 

reds are up for grabs for group members (free to join)


❤Weekend Sale Grabs❤

❤TSS

Ison - Julie Leather Harness and Katie Harness Skirt in Coral 

 both with HUDs to hide parts of the outfit, Skirt got 2 lengths 

75L each @ Ison Mainstore


❤Happy Weekend Sale 

Midna - Megan Bracelets

Static watch and 3 bracelets that have a R&L options

60L each @ Midna


❤Other Credits:❤

Head: Lelutka - Fleur

Body: Maitreya - Lara 

 See you ladies on my next post!❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lush Green

  The previous weekend sales brought us an abundance of quality and cheap items and I went cray cray ahahahaaha idk about you girls but I ha...